Larger, Programmable & Customizable Employee Time Clocks
The Genus G2 utilizes an intelligent Java programming language which enables companies – for the first time – to manage their workforce with an easy-to-use product which can be configured to link to existing management databases.
Its large 40MB flash storage, larger screen and 2 internal reader ports make G2 terminals more robust then our Genus G1 time clocks.
With an open, modular platform and customizable features, the Genus G2 provides fast, accurate and affordable workforce monitoring for virtually any application.
The ultimate flexibility – display, media, reader, keyboard, peripheral configuration options and communication can all be personalized. These employee time clocks and data collection terminals provide an array of great features.
- Easy to customize and configure, Open Standards and JAVA J2ME programmability provide robust functionality and can seamlessly integrate into existing data systems.
- Ethernet-ready, internet-based system allows for easy connections & communications with servers.
- Completely modular design allows for easy field upgrades and maintenance, reducing down-time and service costs.
- Plug-in modular accessories allow for quick upgrades and repairs.
- State-of-the-art biometric technology accurately captures fingerprints from the widest range of skin types.
- Built to operate in a variety of difficult environments, Genus units offer durable ABS enclosures and rugged construction.
- On-going support and training classes ensure Genus 2 works to fill your needs.